Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,327,092 1 new person every 1 minute and 13 seconds. Consumer price index 1.8% December quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.2% Quarterly change Dec 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,604.90 November 2018 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.0% February 2019 Monthly, trend estimate
- Friday 5 April 2019Electoral Division interactive map out todayDiscover Your Commonwealth Electoral Division, Australia (Additional Information)
- Friday 5 April 2019Administrative Data and Productivity AnalysisResearch Paper: Approaches to Analysing Micro-Drivers of Aggregate Productivity
- Friday 5 April 2019Veal production up 46% since February 2018Livestock and Meat, Australia
- Thursday 4 April 2019New microdata available about jobs across AustraliaMicrodata: Jobs in Australia, 2011-12 to 2015-16
- Wednesday 3 April 20197.3 million migrants call Australia homeMigration, Australia
ABSBETA Launch of ABS Beta Website Help us make a new user-friendly website. ABS Beta is the place where you can try out new website concepts and provide feedback about your experience.
Discover Your Commonwealth Electoral Division, Australia, 2019 Looking for data on federal electorates? Census profiles and a new interactive map for Commonwealth electorates are out now. These take into account new electorate boundaries as determined by the AEC. Find information on population, age, occupation, education and more for your electorate.
13% of people aged over 65 are still working